10 May 2019
Review article | 10 May 2019
Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in the common marmoset: a translationally relevant model for the cause and course of multiple sclerosis
Bert A. 't Hart
Total article views: 3,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,657 with geography defined and 143 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sinomenine Alleviates Murine Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Model of Multiple Sclerosis through Inhibiting NLRP3 Inflammasome Z. Kiasalari et al. 10.1007/s12031-020-01637-1
- The Fabp5/calnexin complex is a prerequisite for sensitization of mice to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis T. Paskevicius et al. 10.1096/fj.202001539RR
- Deciphering the heterogeneity of myeloid cells during neuroinflammation in the single‐cell era K. Borst & M. Prinz 10.1111/bpa.12910
- Regulatory T Cells Increase After rh-MOG Stimulation in Non-Relapsing but Decrease in Relapsing MOG Antibody-Associated Disease at Onset in Children P. Horellou et al. 10.3389/fimmu.2021.679770
- Complete Freund's adjuvant-free experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in Dark Agouti rats is a valuable tool for multiple sclerosis studies M. Lazarević et al. 10.1016/j.jneuroim.2021.577547
- Altered astrocytic function in experimental neuroinflammation and multiple sclerosis S. Neves et al. 10.1002/glia.23940
Latest update: 04 Feb 2023